Steps to Get Flipkart Rs. 500 Voucher + one free stock in demat + 10% referral earning
- Visit the demat account opening page.
- Enter your mobile number and wait for OTP.
- Put OTP received on above mobile number and fill basic details.
- Enter Promo Code “FLIPKART500” when asked to get Rs. 500 free voucher
- Enjoy trading with FREE shoping
- Open Demat & trading + Commodity account from here.
Just 4 Steps to open a demat account
1st Method : Online account opening
In today’s electronic era, there is no reason for you to be filling out physical forms when almost entire of your information can now be stored digitally. Fortunately, Upstox has the online processing part figured out. Customers can sign up and complete the registration process online. If your Aadhaar card is liked with your mobile number, you’re good to go!
- Go to the Upstox online demat account opening page.
- Enter your mobile number, get OTP and Sign Up.
- Keep scanned copies (i.e. digital copies) of your documents (Aadhaar, PAN, Cancelled Cheque, and your latest bank statement) with you for when you are directed to upload them.
- Enter your Aadhaar details and the OTP you receive on your linked mobile number in order to verify your identity.
That should be it. Your demat account should now be created.Once Account Opening team verifies and process your documents, you’ll be given your account number, similar to how you receive a bank account number. This number is called Unique Client Code (UCC) if you’re opening with Upstox.
You’ll also receive additional confidential data – such as a Login ID and key for accessing online portals and placing trades. Keep in mind that these transactions are likely to attract charges.