Share Tips offers the most interactive, financial and educational services you can experience in urban as well as rural areas in India. Find out how the real trader comes alive when you are guided by the right advise with right product.
Five Important Tips for Intraday Trading
- Availability of Time Since day trading requires lot of attention at all times so a day trader needs to sit in front of terminal till his positions are open. Market securities are highly volatile in nature and give remarkable moves suddenly so one need to keep strong eye on them. This trading has tremendous profits to offer to people who can dedicate themselves with a lot of risk-taking abilities and decisiveness.
- Choose High Liquid Scrips Before deciding a scrip for intraday trading ensure that it is sufficiently liquid and exit poses no difficulty in terms of liquidity. Preference should be given to those stocks which trade with high volumes and trades can be executed with very less spread. If trading volumes are less then one is unable to exit at expected price and ends in losses.
- Identify and Follow the Trend Always remember trend is our best friend in stock markets. If market is negative do not long your positions and similarly if market is bullish, do not make short positions. Also make sure to put suitable stop loss while placing trades. How much Stop Loss should be placed ? It varies from script to script, it comes with experience.
- Timing Entry and Exit Profits can be maximized by right entry and right exit points. Always stay away from emotions of greed and fear because one it can lead to loss of hard earned money. It becomes necessary to book pre decided profit/loss to avoid extreme losses in stock market. Never demand more than your targets and leave terminal once in good profit.
- Trading Methodology When we sit in front of terminal, we should have strategy in our mind for trading. We should have exact figures in mind if what will I do if stock/scrip crosses a certain price. This strategy may be a learnt strategy experimentally tested by some experienced trader or you may create your own doing mistakes and learning through them. Buy all this requires time and a lot of patience.
Don’t have time? Wish to trade with our strategies. Join Us
- Zerodha vs Upstox- Compare All Hidden Charges August 4, 2020
- Trading Techniques of Tasneem Mithaiwala, a single mother May 5, 2020
- Will Your Health Insurance Policy Cover Coronavirus Treatment March 8, 2020
- Russia Closed China border as Coronavirus alarm January 31, 2020
- Stock Market to Open on Saturday : The Budget Day January 9, 2020
- SBI Account Holders should know these 3 rules Changing January 3, 2020
- SBI Cards IPO : Important Dates and Pricing December 26, 2019
- How to Apply IPO in Zerodha in 2020 November 23, 2019
- Diwali 2019 best stock picks October 13, 2019
- Most searched Female Entrepreneurs in India October 5, 2019
Who We Are ?
Share Tips was established in 2014 by its CEO and Founder Madhup Kulshrestha. He is NISM Certified Research Analyst, Certified Mutual Fund Distributor and has an experience of more than 6 year trading and advising people in stock market. He is also running a YouTube Channel in the name of “Share Tips”, having 85,000+ subscribers. Currently, Share Tips is leading with a team of 12 members comprising Research Analysts, Charted Accountants, Legal Advisors, Web and Content Developers, Astrologers and Business Development Executives.
What We Do ?
Share Tips is known mainly for its Bank Nifty Options and Intraday Equity / Cash Advisory Services. Through Our videos and services more than 1500 students have taken benefit of learning Bank Nifty option trading strategies and Intraday trading strategies. On-demand research reports and free tips are also provided through our Android App which can be downloaded from playstore here.
Join Our FaceBook Community of 12,000+ members