Share Tips offers the most interactive financial advisory services you can experience in urban as well as rural areas in India. Know how a real trader comes alive when She is guided by the right advise with right product at right time and starts earning.
Five Important Tips for Intraday Trading
Intraday Trading, as the name suggests means closing your positions same day irrespective and profit or loss incurred. This kind of trading involves trading in securities like shares, derivatives or commodities and exiting from trade before closing of market. Since we carry nothing at home so it seems attractive for regular income if one is able to implement some strategy on daily basis. Here, we at Share Tips are presenting you the top 10 Intraday Tips which will be helpful for you in day trading.
- Availability of Time Since day trading requires lot of attention at all times so a day trader needs to sit in front of terminal till his positions are open. Market securities are highly volatile in nature and give remarkable moves suddenly so one need to keep strong eye on them. This trading has tremendous profits to offer to people who can dedicate themselves with a lot of risk-taking abilities and decisiveness.
- Choose High Liquid Scrips Before deciding a scrip for intraday trading ensure that it is sufficiently liquid and exit poses no difficulty in terms of liquidity. Preference should be given to those stocks which trade with high volumes and trades can be executed with very less spread. If trading volumes are less then one is unable to exit at expected price and ends in losses.
- Identify and Follow the Trend Always remember trend is our best friend in stock markets. If market is negative do not long your positions and similarly if market is bullish, do not make short positions. Also make sure to put suitable stop loss while placing trades. How much Stop Loss should be placed ? It varies from script to script, it comes with experience.
- Timing Entry and Exit Profits can be maximized by right entry and right exit points. Always stay away from emotions of greed and fear because one it can lead to loss of hard earned money. It becomes necessary to book pre decided profit/loss to avoid extreme losses in stock market. Never demand more than your targets and leave terminal once in good profit.
- Trading Methodology When we sit in front of terminal, we should have strategy in our mind for trading. We should have exact figures in mind if what will I do if stock/scrip crosses a certain price. This strategy may be a learnt strategy experimentally tested by some experienced trader or you may create your own doing mistakes and learning through them. Buy all this requires time and a lot of patience.
- Ford Motors Leaving India ! Why?
- OLA Electric Scooter 1100 Cr Worth Sold in 2 Days, Check Next Sale Date
- Loans & Credit Cards Offers
- This Diwali Govt is giving Rs 10,000 interest-free festival advance to employees
- Zerodha vs Upstox- Compare All Hidden Charges
- Trading Techniques of Tasneem Mithaiwala, a single mother
- Will Your Health Insurance Policy Cover Coronavirus Treatment
- Russia Closed China border as Coronavirus alarm
- Stock Market to Open on Saturday : The Budget Day
- SBI Account Holders should know these 3 rules Changing
Ola Scooters Chairman Bhavish Aggarwal shared that his company has sold S1 & S1 Pro scooters worth more than 1100 Crores in just two days. Data tells that almost 4 scooters were sold each second seeing overwhelming response by buyers.
Ola Electric has launched the scooters Ola S1 and S1 Pro, priced at Rs. 99,999 and Rs 1,29,000 respectively, after the FAME-2 subsidy. While S1 Pro has a range of 181 km, S1 has 121 km. Ola Electric scooters have the biggest battery size among peers at 3.97 KWh.
Note that the reservation window for the scooter will remain open for new buyers and the next sale will be conducted on 1 November. The booking amount and booking process will remain the same as previously.
The excitement and enthusiasm of the customers for Electric scooters remained high throughout the sale by Ola Electric.
Aggarwal also tweeted saying, “Day 2 of EV era was even better than Day 1! Crossed ₹1100Cr in sales in 2 days! Purchase window will reopen on Nov 1 so reserve now if you haven’t already. Thank you India for the love & trust. You are the revolution!”
Who We Are ?
Share Tips was established in 2014 by its CEO and Founder Madhup Kulshrestha. He is NISM Certified Research Analyst, Certified Mutual Fund Distributor and has an experience of more than 6 year trading and advising people in stock market. He is also running a YouTube Channel in the name of “Share Tips”, having 1,25,000+ subscribers. Currently, Share Tips is leading with a team of 12 members comprising Research Analysts, Charted Accountants, Legal Advisors, Web and Content Developers, Astrologers and Business Development Executives.
What We Do ?
Share Tips is known mainly for its Bank Nifty Options and Intraday Equity / Cash Advisory Services. Through Our videos and services more than 1500 students have taken benefit of learning Bank Nifty option trading strategies and Intraday trading strategies. On-demand research reports and free tips are also provided through our Android App which can be downloaded from playstore here.
Join Our FaceBook Community of 15,000+ members